Sunday, April 30, 2017

I faced impeachment frozen garnechuh Sushila Karki


Once registered in the parliament a motion of impeachment of Chief Justice Sushila Karki are suspended her. On Sunday evening, Sharma said Karki setopatiki suit the kurakanih

You have impeached him for free?

It is thought, to do so? I knew that look. Two or three days ago I called several times Maoist MP Narayan Bidari Congress is coming under pressure to meet once saying it was ¥ Pa. If I wear are not so out. I do not true. Today morning, the prime minister's residence came to my angel became a pun. I could not find. He returned to meet my husband. They impeached me that bad behavior has been registered so they must confirm that. Justice, integrity and honesty that I have never done no deal.

How do you face a motion of impeachment?
I do not see anything wrong. A bribe, no pressure and no influence her decision. Registered impeached because of fear hut. I haggled face impeachment.

That the appointment of the Inspector General of Nepal Police has troubled you free adequately?

We look at the case from the court. Do not bring the case to say it can not bring it. To be on the basis of the Constitution and the laws of muddhamathi hearing. This case is sent to the government based on the evidence we have decided we are. In addition, the Everything speaks decision. I speak of pros and cons.

You can set the arbitrary session and the judge that they were to choose?

Chief benches and set the right to an injunction. The mine jimmevaribhitrako thing.

You add a few dull?

I do not say nothing. I was a month ago. Some of the cases of corruption and some other important adequately planned it anticipated that person to justice. Now it was all over. My complaint is not anticipated. Spend the rest of life with joy.

1 comment:

  1. Whoever is responsible for translating this article needs to do a much better job.

    ReplyDelete