Friday, April 28, 2017

The ministry called actresses



Agency. A Cambodian actresses to play the film has been banned for a year. The Ministry of Culture of the country 'very se@y' saying he is banned film to play. The 24-year-old actress and she has starred in several films Danny Quan. He said rules are br!oken, the Ministry of Culture Re: lesson in the film, including a ban on playing it.

 Other nayikale like to explain himself, and got to his se@ual role philna Facebook Followers are only three million. "Cambodia are very se@y cast. Some of the more erotic than I become lookthe Sin and kissing them. ", She said. "I know that, even as the dress with my right, but our culture and Cambodian people to accept it can not." She said, 'Facebook photos are posted as I se@y I am now so visible, I try to. "Ministry of Culture and call themselves the first heroine and they told her daughter as she was reminded.

No comments:

Post a Comment