Saturday, May 20, 2017

But the cruel 'son' back memories


RAMECHHAP Goldsmith is my home water. 15 years of age, married. Became the mother of 20-year. Even now, 43 years. Drop Mr. BS 057. At that time, his father was only seven years old. Mountain Home Ramechhap be. Mr. Fall was found love at home.

Hideki that I was to die. But the son of a lesser returned. Do not bother to tell the son of a dream. I exclaimed to him for the arms came in twos and Kathmandu. Mr. Gyan Bahadur Karki of national research jobs. Prem love very much love he had gumaumnu some seemingly forever. I lived 16 years in the old son. Hi raised by rnadhana son. When the market began to understand the son of hardship. Now that pasalapani mobbed.
I dream to meet her husband Manma sing. But there is an easy city. He raised a number of enduring hardship. I'm looking her very tight incomplete. The lack of income could not meet the petapani khuvaumna. Diirahem knowledge and upadesa. Son is Taylanlar. By this I bujhaeki mind. "The gathering in Kathmandu Photo by banesvarahaitama Minister of Home store near. Store Sunday mob!bed the same diumso.
Sunday had gone to the hospital in weakness. Praveen son was out of work fell out. The front of the store was closed. Thieves break the back door pasecha store. Some would say not, true. It also was not mobbed. Purchased goods sold sahusamga bringing him he had to pay. Yet, I suppose that has to pay Rs 5 and 9 stolen gold. How to pay now? '

No comments:

Post a Comment