Saturday, May 20, 2017

Despite the poor economic situation of Nepalese culture


Despite the poor economic situation of Nepalese culture and tolerance, we are rich. Dharmabhitraka different religions and ethnic diversity and the number of holidays, the pretext of exchanging regroup Þ Ñ bring you happiness. But the last time, religion and ethnicity happy with this spread is not received. Just last Christmas celebration, Hindu and Christian I am still good social network Arguing stained bhittaharu. Hindu religion because of my background, Christmas greetings and questions diirahada zone for fun. I am proud that I am neither a religious man, nor was any irony. I .Too born Hindu religion. My house, the Vedas, the Ramayana, in situ, Satyanarayana padhie story books, but I never prayers, Bible, etc. that other religious scriptures sikaien hate. My parents did not have, do not they written in the book of verse and upadesaharule.

No comments:

Post a Comment