Monday, May 22, 2017

Prime Minister Prachanda's two land belonging

The district, 8 May. Nepal's Maoist Baburam Bhattarai, coordinator of the new power center, the president's war intelligence agency to sell weapons ragatasamga stead when he revealed that his salvation.

On Monday, the New Power Party Mahendranagar, Nepal Addressing an election organized by the former Prime Minister, who is also. Minister of the revealed. "Martyr ragatasamga exchange of weapons he intelligence agency becisaknubhaecha," to permit the Prime Minister in case the event memory, he said, "boundary unusual dragged me, my Aung overwhelm them, I do not replied, and then chief Chhatra gurunajilai that weapon camp sent. " He martyrs ragatasamga he bought weapons intelligence stead money, saying many accused Ai expressed outrage.
He said in answer to a question posed by purvajanamukti army? This is her address, ansa

Why I left the Maoist?
I wrote here of former colleagues has, why should you leave the Maoist party that is asked. NC and UML did corruption, the nation did, although they could also help to protect the democracy that we've ten-year-old war. I was presented by the 40-point demand draft, nationalism, democracy and livelihood program was presented sutravaddharupama there. Based on that, the trip was set.
CA election as being the most votes in the Constitutional Committee, I gave my best effort. It is proud of me. When it came time to implement the new constitution after, when the country towards development and prosperity of the country by maintaining political sthitirata came time to go, I looked at my old Maoist friends, the leaders of the Congress party and the obese have become corrupt . Tyahamnera corruption has billions. I now than there should not that tell you otherwise. I have not spoken out. I am now far more typically is within everyone also knows.

How was smuggled into corruption?
Billions of corruption, which was our bookable Liberation army, billions of rupees was given, masahita were being given. Because the sacrifice and the sacrifice they made, they are there (camp) should be rehabilitated as we were given. But was discovered that, under the leadership of the money inside a small handful of some commander, and only a few billions of dollars, IC koterile me, even though they had humanely. I saw that, clearly. When things began to come to court, and he began to bow in front of the foreign. Because the case is the enemy, the power of words of foreign lords. So he had fallen prostrate. I observe that there was.

As the government, the Ministry of Communications Minister when taken repeatedly why? Because there are billions of dollars of telecommunications and commission and there is tyahamnera. Prachanda said that the Ministry of Communications would always be trusted people only? I saw, there was then twenty billion rupees corruption. 10-10 billion had to fight and that I would have found there to apportion. When the Constitution was coming. They dive into the inner fight was coming. I saw, that it may be the most dungunti foul. Development and prosperity of these people might be possible.

This was one of the main reasons I niskunako. Ideological, political and other Earlier this important thing was while. But the practical NC and UML leaders, including peers have concentrated on corruption and hiding the foreign forces, lie the and out is from nationality things, and instead give you a such sidhasada people, that nothing has not, whose life is open, they discredit and confusion sows? Such hypocrisy country witnessed such pakhandiharubata accomplished, that the country must make if I dare, I dare now.

Prachanda and exchanged weapons were sold ragatasamga
Bookable friends has given me the question. I'll give you my friends can answer. Challenge your leaders and tell. Because bookable for more than 15 yoddhaharule as the sacrifice for them, guns khosdakheri I know myself, risking Bachaur June 23, 2058 on the post in just a month after the royal palace massacre was attacked. There is a gun to protect one yoddhaharule have martyrs. Dhalthin a fighter, another uthaumthin go, she went to another dhalthin families. One man had fallen 6-6. So the bandukaharu, the rifles had been preserved.

Such protection of the bandukaharu was? I say that today, I am told within, out of the question bookable sodhekole friends I say, some of us for three / four thousand guns were. When we come to the peace process, Prime Minister Girija Prasad Koirala, Prachanda and his once happened to me. We say, then had been dismissed too rajanatantra, King. And we thought, then came the peace process, and the monarchy, then another armed conflict may need.

And we say No, "you had the seven BS? The monarchy's confidence? Kehigari all these people into martyrs brought guns to fight of anything we have peace now, but next year if the monarchy deceived again? '

No comments:

Post a Comment