Monday, May 22, 2017

Karismale said- "My husband is not Binod, who are just friends'

Nepal beautiful heroine of a movie and a new power in Nepal, the central member Karishma Manandhar current local elections due to her husband Vinod Manadhar told her she could not vote. Film Journalists' Association, Speaking on Sunday organized by undergoing very sorry about the heroine bites Manandhar said.

Local-level elections to vote for the lack of voting rights to receive it. Vinod not my husband, friends only. But, all things that I betrayed him reliable. It seems, I am writing to alert them on Facebook.

Karismale Press Society said the program organized by the Nepal Rapti-uni are my hostel warden. I climb to the car, he do the same service.

"So, undergoing media persons at a press meet them where their voters namabali your responsibility to take the information that was not asked.

Where, he said the 27 year-bihe them. I am sitting in the United States four years after returning from Nepal. But, my husband treats me like a child waitress, she wrote on Facebook, am I to be afraid of. He was very afraid. "

Similarly, karismale local level, including the election of the party said najisa satisfactory. He said as a new power-mulakuko alternative power will rise soon. Movie actresses sustainable rise in politics is undoubtedly the attraction he said. Online news from

No comments:

Post a Comment