Wednesday, March 1, 2017

My husband reached 42 years.


I am a 33-year-old woman. My husband reached 42 years. Our two chorachoran. My husband wants to have se@ until the wedding day is the daily. If I do not have that desire. House daily work is considerable fatigue. So I only have se@ once a week, I had to think. I slept the night is awakened in the midst of his lusts.

He forced me to join the causes of se@ual activity. Very angry at me and fight with me. I agree that once a week yaunasamrpaka the world. He can not talk, so to suppress virginity. Today irritation have also been him. How can this problem be solved between us? The night between the call is a good thing? - Yes.

Reading your questions about your communication between the yaunacahanaka not and respect one another yaunacahanalai outright persecution. Between both lusts not been able to identify that it is clear that. It's only natural that .Olivia psychological issue that is vital. Extreme pleasantness and a high level of satisfaction between two things, quality is the most important communication skills. Other no problem, even if sometimes in pairs or in fact about se@ to better understand both the body may cause a big problem unfinished state.






1 comment: