Sunday, March 26, 2017

The Election Commission has told the locals


KATHMANDU, April 11. The National Democratic Party central committee member and actress Rekha Thapa today, raising ethnic Maoists themselves have told her favorite slogan.

Rajadhanibata televised interview on Friday morning, giving an FM radio line said, "I like the party, raised the slogan of ethnic. He could not join the party on some issues my. And the party left. "Pushpa Kamal Dahal and other leaders that he believed her claim. She also mentioned that she likes Pushpa Kamal Dahal himself.

He is the core line to get into politics to avoid a claim she said, "when I entered the Maoist Prime Minister Pushpa Kamal Dahal. But, I have never demanded anything. The Maoists also made me Parsa candidate. Maoists still want to give thanks. "

Politics and film career he bataien forward together. "I was not retired on film. Most films will give the party time, "he said.

The Election Commission has told the locals while missing line said, 'I was the movie work. For similar reasons, her movement. That stone-throwing is somceki herself. Such is the clash that went had known. '

The Maoist party to abandon the RPP Thapa, the RPP had entered into an actress 'defense' to her. He said, "I have to justify the film and I have. RPP was wrong and to justify myself. I have the instinct of the RPP. '......

No comments:

Post a Comment