Friday, May 19, 2017

This is your mother's garchae is the world lilai a father wants


And then there was the car Punditji kudaunu. He was weeping eyes, he did. He saw me to hear that voice. Before long everyone was of Jonah hasemki. I am happy to weep and colleagues not to cry, I is not saying she is away for sadhako father reminding his mother, who is happy dulai mother hugging her people chopinasatha Babu. Seeing him was like notebook.

Baniparla not know how that guy Prairie Home roeki Mary bhakaniera more. I gently moved her side, her hands and said narauna man occupy me cry and cry aiskayo shell is not what I lanalagya owns .... ! Jonah reminded by his father and his mother is not understood by the mind. This is your mother's garchae is the world lilai a father wants to come so that it is free at the Surrey ripped saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment